This very simple, yet impressive dessert can be made with or without your favorite liqueur, so you can be tipsy, the Strawberries can be, or BOTH! Enjoy!
Tipsy Strawberry Napoleons
Ingredients: 1 3.5 oz pkg Instant White Chocolate Pudding mix
1 C Heavy Cream
1½ C Homemade Whipped Cream or Non-dairy Whipped Topping
½ pkg Frozen Puff Pastry, thawed
¼ C Powdered Sugar
¼ C Liqueur, your favorite, i.e. Amaretto, Frangelico, Tuaca, etc, optional
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Slice Strawberries thinly. If using Liqueur, pour over strawberries & refrigerate until ready to use, otherwise, set strawberries aside until ready to use.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine Pudding Mix & Heavy Cream until well mixed; fold in Whipped Cream or Topping; refrigerate until ready to use.
4. Lightly spray Baking Sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
5. Unfold thawed Pastry on a lightly floured surface; cut into 3 strips along fold marks, then cut each strip into 4 pieces. Place 2” apart on baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15 min or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
7. Split pastries into 2 layers, set 8 “tops” aside. Spread 8 “bottom” layers with dollops of the pudding mixture; top each with a layer of Strawberries, a little Pudding, and top with another pastry layer; repeat, ending with “top” pastry layers & dust with Powdered Sugar.
Best enjoyed the same day!